Rapoport: Cardinals release pass-rusher Terrell Suggs

Rapoport: Cardinals release pass-rusher Terrell Suggs

• Discussion
  • Per schefter and everyone else

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1205573706820542464?s=19

This post was edited by JackTBurton 1 month ago

• Lost the sizzle.

• XUDawg said... (original post) Lost the sizzle.

Maybe see him next week
  • Hmmm...makes me think there's more the story than just getting cut. The timing is a little weird.

• I think he's been hurt. But if im Dorsey, I might think about it just to pick his brain both this week and next week

• brett said... (original post) Hmmm...makes me think there's more the story than just getting cut. The timing is a little weird.

The only possibility in my mind is that they want to free up a roster spot to see someone else some action during the last 3 weeks.

• If he was any good baltimore would of kept him. There defense aint all that.

• Coop scooped.

• Vernon is out for Cardinals game. If Suggs isnt injured, sign him now for this week against the Cards, then his old buds the Ravens next week?

• Ravens probably pick him up.

• Animaleyz said... (original post) I think he's been hurt. But if im Dorsey, I might think about it just to pick his brain both this week and next week

I don't think Suggs is built like that.

• N33d4Speed said... (original post) Ravens probably pick him up.

That was my thought. And no real reason he wouldn't. Another Super Bowl shot at the end with his former team?

I'd rather him sign with the Chiefs or Pats and crunch Lamar tho. LOL.

• Suggs is a really terrible human being in every aspect I hope he gets scurvy.

Go get em Phil.

• TomServo said... (original post) That was my thought. And no real reason he wouldn't. Another Super Bowl shot at the end with his former team? I'd rather him sign with t...

Signing with the Pats would piss Ravens fans off. I'm down for that lol

• I don't understand cutting a person who is your second leading sacker and is second in forced fumbles..

• Abider said... (original post) Vernon is out for Cardinals game. If Suggs isnt injured, sign him now for this week against the Cards, then his old buds the Ravens next week?

You just know where he going to

• John Dorsey will not claim him, but, I have to admit, I would love that they claim him.

He produces sacks and fumbles.

• I'm pretty sure he doesnt clear until after Sundays games?

• I had a class with him Wednesday night that was supposed to be from 5-8. It was only once a week so 3 hours.

He and Ike Diogu (first round NBA pick) would walk across the street from Wells Fargo Arena (with their dinner) and eat in the back of class.

Once Suggs was done eating he would stand up, tell the professor class was over and walk out, and everyone got to leave so he didn’t miss anything

It’s not like Ohio State where 20 guys could pull that power move.

It was awesome

This post was edited by ohiosundevils 1 month ago

• BrownsTown said... (original post) I'm pretty sure he doesnt clear until after Sundays games?

So we could have him for the Rats game ...LOVE IT

• howldawg said... (original post) So we could have him for the Rats game ...LOVE IT

I think he'd retire
  • Animaleyz said... (original post) I think he'd retire

Just as good never have to worry about him again

Sad part is as a vet he isn't subject to waivers so we can't force his hand

• howldawg said... (original post) Just as good never have to worry about him againSad part is as a vet he isn't subject to waivers so we can't force his hand

He actually is since it's past the trade deadline
  • Suggs is obviously intimidated by the power of CHUNT.

• bluedevilbrowns said... (original post) Suggs is obviously intimidated by the power of CHUNT.

It’s the new “C word”.