Rapoport: Cardinals release pass-rusher Terrell Suggs

Rapoport: Cardinals release pass-rusher Terrell Suggs

• True story: My mother's maiden name was Chunt.

• Isn't the weekly NFL business hours over at 4 PM EST on Friday? That would mean he can't be claimed by anyone until Monday morning at the earliest.

• He has to clear waivers. Doubt he would fall to the Ravens or Pats. Someone will take a flyer. We should.

• Is he a real football player?

• Woodlake said... (original post) Isn't the weekly NFL business hours over at 4 PM EST on Friday? That would mean he can't be claimed by anyone until Monday morning at th...

That's what I thought but stuff like this and the salary cap are my weaknesses. Too many changes and loopholes and yeah buts.

• Charlie Malarkey said... (original post) True story: My mother's maiden name was Chunt.

Charlie Chunt

• GroundH2o said... (original post) He has to clear waivers. Doubt he would fall to the Ravens or Pats. Someone will take a flyer. We should.

We should.

He's still been putting up numbers.

I have a feeling he would love to wreck the Raven's game.

We are screwed without Vernon.

Why not.

This post was edited by stellardawg 1 month ago

• What more reason do you need to claim the prick?
  • peeode said... (original post) What more reason do you need to claim the prick?

If he will only report to Baltimore, that's even a better reason to claim him.

Have a nice retirement.

• I cannot fathom a reason why the Pats, Titans, Texans, Steelers, Chiefs.... etc.. would not claim him just to keep their playoff foe from regaining a veteran leader for the playoffs. Hell, even the NFC teams.

Heck, the Texans lost both their best pass rushers this season. They actually NEED someone who can make a play, even if he's a shadow of his former self.

• Ugliest MF'r ever to lace 'em up?

I think so. user generated

• Chopper9 said... (original post) Ugliest MF'r ever to lace 'em up?I think so.

Must be related to Draymond Green
  • Didja forget about elway?

• ohiosundevils said... (original post) I had a class with him Wednesday night that was supposed to be from 5-8. It was only once a week so 3 hours.He and Ike Diogu (first round NBA ...

That's crazy
  • If we are talking ugly, I feel like the McQuistan brothers have a solid hold on ugliest players in NFL History.

Pat and Paul McQuistan

user generateduser generated

• tkpbrowns said... (original post) If we are talking ugly, I feel like the McQuistan brothers have a solid hold on ugliest players in NFL History.Pat and Paul McQuistan

The McQuistan Bros were well aware of their aesthetic shortcomings and deliberately made ugly facial expressions for humor purposes.

• Why sign someone not excited for the opportunity? That would be quintessential old Browns