RC

RC

• Head on over to RC. A lot of good stuff.

• Discussion
  • They giving away moon-pies or what ?

• Nominated for 'Laziest Post of the Year'.

• Reverse Cowgirl?

• Remote control cars

• lit_brown.0.gif

• tenor.gif

• I haven't had RC Cola in years. Good call.

• sarasotadawg said... (original post) Head on over to RC. A lot of good stuff.

alexa bliss sport GIF by WWE
  • sarasotadawg said... (original post) Head on over to RC. A lot of good stuff.

Nice to see some of those pop up...

The one I find the most interesting is the last sentence of the post in regards to Kitchens.... its those little things I like to see/read.

• I guess only paying members know that RC means Rumor Central. To the ones that don't pay you can't go there anyway.

• sarasotadawg said... (original post) I guess only paying members know that RC means Rumor Central. To the ones that don't pay you can't go there anyway.

user generated

• sarasotadawg said... (original post) I guess only paying members know that RC means Rumor Central. To the ones that don't pay you can't go there anyway.

No, RC definitely stands for Reverse Cowgirl.

user generated

You’re not better than me.

• DropkickPride said... (original post) Nice to see some of those pop up... The one I find the most interesting is the last sentence of the post in regards to Kitchens.... its those ...

Please tell me he has to win 4 more games before the regular season ends or he loses his job.

This post was edited by N33d4Speed 1 month ago

• bluedevilbrowns said... (original post) No, RC definitely stands for Reverse Cowgirl.

user generated

• Now that’s insideher information.

• Junkin said... (original post) You’re not better than me.

Yes he is.

• Obviously something has to do with Ryan Lindley based on ask the Insiders so I'm assuming he's going to get fired

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post) Obviously something has to do with Ryan Lindley based on ask the Insiders so I'm assuming he's going to get fired

That would be a good start...
  • peeode said... (original post) That would be a good start...

Probably due to Baker not being happy and it is not a good offense for him. If that's the case there will be more changes coming on the offensive side of the ball hopefully.

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post) Probably due to Baker not being happy and it is not a good offense for him. If that's the case there will be more changes coming on the offensiv...

Let us pray...
  • I’m proud to be an Outsider. I am Ponyboy.

• Junkin said... (original post) I’m proud to be an Outsider. I am Ponyboy.

Damn does that mean I gotta be a Soc?
  • Animaleyz said... (original post) Damn does that mean I gotta be a Soc?

And do I have to be a Sock?

• Are there rumors in Rumor Central that Freddie sucks? If not, there should be. Believe it or not, I've personally heard some of them myself.