Garrett

Garrett

Arrow3
  • He's done for more than a game

IDIOT

• Discussion
  • Ya'll are ******** stupid. Get a life, morons.

• Years of being brutally manhandled and cheap shotted by Joey Porter and the Steelers...Browns physically abused and intimidated the Steelers. Yeah there will be suspensions....honestly I love that they didn’t take any crap.

• Scrottiemcbooger said... (original post) Years of being brutally manhandled and cheap shotted by Joey Porter and the Steelers...Browns physically abused and intimidated the Steele...

He could have just ripped his helmet off and walked away. But now he’s going to be out multiple games during the important stretch run. So he likely just cost the team any shot of the playoffs

• Can Garrett appeal? If MR started it, I think he should at least get a game as well (even if Garrett gets 1-4 games). I DO think he was out of line for that hit.

Also, I'm hoping Chubb and Burnett are ok.

Both teams lost a ton of players. The rivalry is back, though, and we're physical finally and not betas.

• Immature pos. Told you all before they drafted him.

• Warner62 said... (original post) Immature pos. Told you all before they drafted him.

STFU idiot
  • Warner62 said... (original post) Immature pos. Told you all before they drafted him.

I liked Garrett but fear his loss will hurt our D now.

Gotta beat Miami. One game at a time.

• Ouch

• Goodbye Garrett

• It was fun to watch. We were so much physical than them during the game too. Not having Garrett is going to hurt tho

• Scrottiemcbooger said... (original post) Years of being brutally manhandled and cheap shotted by Joey Porter and the Steelers...Browns physically abused and intimidated the Steele...

Save this thread when we’re losing to the Steelers in a couple weeks.

You know, for twenty years they've got by with the cheap shot crap while the Browns, other than William Green never retaliated. *****, em, about damned time. I won't even pretend Im sorry. ***** every one of the inbred sons of bitches.

• We talk about the steelers being classless....that was a bad look myles

I bet Rudolph tasted his own blood. ***** off, troll.

• It was fine until he hit him over the head with it. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen that before

• 8 seconds... couldn't keep his cool for 8 fudging seconds!

• The NFL will find a way to stick it to us, but the Browns overdid it at the end. Should have got the stop and called it a day. They will learn to be physical and clean as they mature. I hope...

• Myles might be done for the year if not longer. Embarrassing

• wmech said... (original post) Save this thread when we’re losing to the Steelers in a couple weeks.

Considering that Rudolph wasn't ejected for his ****** boy antics, I doubt the league will suspend him now.

No Rudolph is Pittsburgh's best chance of winning.

• The tone was already set with the previous 59 minutes and 52 seconds.

Garrett accomplished nothing but weakening his team. It was a ****** move letting them get under his skin like that, and he deserves to be called out.

• garrett hasnt been a repeat offender of dirty hits so that will go in his favor. think about how many chances the nfl gave burfict before they finally suspended him long term. they'll come down on him hard, but i doubt it'll be a season ender. 4 games is my bet.

• ribsnwhiskey said... (original post) It was fine until he hit him over the head with it. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen that before

It was Tyson biting ear esque. One of those videos you will see for years.

• JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo said... (original post) Considering that Rudolph wasn't ejected for his ****** boy antics, I doubt the league will suspend him now. No Rudolph is Pitts...

Pouncey wasn't ejected either. Total BS. Garrett will be, and I accept that. Pouncey damned well better be too.

• And bam, the headline on my ESPN app notification was Myles Garrett helmet hit

• Pouncy was ejected.