The new old uniforms look sooooo much better...

The new old uniforms look sooooo much better...

Arrow6
  • The Browns have been posting pics from photoshoots the last few days. This is the best looking picture yet, imo. Grant Delpit:

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1291443037957246977

• Discussion
  • They are perfect!

• very nice, hope football happens this year

• NorCalBrownsFan said... (original post)very nice, hope football happens this year

It will
  • Should never have been changed to begin with

• Can you say “traditional”!

• 54321TouchdownBrowns said... (original post)Should never have been changed to begin with

Exactly. They corrected their mistake
  • Yes! Best ever.

user generated

• Not only are they better than our misguided update in 2015, they’re better than the last few updates that preceded that.

• Theres is no numerical representation concieved by man to measure the improvement the current new old uniforms represent over the old new uniforms.

• shavendawg said... (original post)Theres is no numerical representation concieved by man to measure the improvement the current new old uniforms represent over the old new uniform...

user generated

• The Grant one is my favorite of the bunch but I really like this one too:

user generated

Really psyched for the 1-2 punch we picked up this year.

This post was edited by Devilinmypocket 5 months ago

• BrownsBot said... (original post)The Browns have been posting pics from photoshoots the last few days. This is the best looking picture yet, imo. Grant Delpit:https://twitter.com/...

They finally got it right... went right back to our classic traditional uniforms... We got the best helmet ever... now we got our perfectly traditional clean and neat uniforms back that perfectly match our perfectly traditional and unique helmet... never change or mess with this style and design ever again..

• Just give me Brown jerseys and Orange pants!

• UnknownLegend16 said... (original post)Just give me Brown jerseys and Orange pants!

Those were great. I’m happy they ditched the 2015 design. One of the worst uniform decisions ever.

• I was really looking forward to being in attendance when they ran out onto the field in these this year. Hard to believe we're only five weeks away!

• UnknownLegend16 said... (original post)Just give me Brown jerseys and Orange pants!

You'll be getting your wish. There were pictures floating around during the reveal that Brown + Orange will be an alternate. We'll see how the fans and media react: If it's strong enough, who knows?

• Devilinmypocket said... (original post)You'll be getting your wish. There were pictures floating around during the reveal that Brown + Orange will be an alternate. We'll ...

If they add an orange trouser these will be perfect IMO.

• Got my customized jersey last week. Not only Browns lore relevant, but may also help with social distancing too.user generated

• izdlizard said... (original post)Got my customized jersey last week. Not only Browns lore relevant, but may also help with social distancing too.

No 19? Fail good sir, fail!

:P

• Devilinmypocket said... (original post)No 19? Fail good sir, fail!:P

Not at all... Contagious

This post was edited by izdlizard 5 months ago

• Good call, I stand corrected, haha.

• They are still UGLY **** Brown and Orange lol...with no logo...they are like a Clint Eastwood movie "The man with no Name "..they are a team with no identity

• brownsforlife57 said... (original post)They are still UGLY **** Brown and Orange lol...with no logo...they are like a Clint Eastwood movie "The man with no Name "..they ...

Awwwwww

You almost got it. They are like a Clint Eastwood movie. Iconic and menacing.

Also, you could have made a Good, Bad and The Ugly reference but you didn’t.

D-

(Also, the helmet itself is the logo. Does it blow your mind?)

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 5 months ago

• 20 would have been most appropriate but still funny and cool with 80. Nice buy the new/old jerseys look great!

• Chemdog64 said... (original post)Can you say “traditional”!

Fullback !