The OBR Store

The OBR Store

Arrow16
  • The OBR Store is now live, with 5 designs to choose from and more to come. In order to get these into as many hands as possible, we've kept the prices at or near cost. The two sided t-shirts run more expensive than the single. Also, we've added more standard, comfort, tri-blend and premium versions of most t-shirts and hoodies. Be sure to pick the one that fits your lifestyle along with the correct color and size.

https://teespring.com/stores/obr-store

Keep in mind that Barry, the OBR, 247 Sports, moderators, or anyone else not working for teespring.com directly cannot and will not be responsible for any store purchases you make. If there is an issue, you must contact teespring directly. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Here is the help center incase its needed: http://answers.teespring.com/customer/en/portal/articles

Have fun, look good, be cooluser generated

• Discussion
  • Thanks. I ordered a couple.

• This thread is overflowing with awesome sauce! Getting mine now!

• Cool

• Got the hoodie woohoo! Guess what color I got? Thanks Chopper

• I got a hoodie and a T...

• Awesome. Nice work, guys. Just grabbed a T.

• very cool!

• Purchasing a mug and a grey hoodie today.

Awesome job OBR!

• Nice job. Decisions, decisions.....

• Chopp...any chance you could dial up some hoodies with the sweet cleaned up elf you did a few years back? Not sure if it's trademarked or anything. That would be killer.

• Nice user generated

• Awesome. Well done everyone, order placed (I picked the PBR one). I'll represent in SW PA.

• Great job guys! Chopper and others...

Any chance there can be a tri-blend option? If not, I'll just go ahead and order a premium tee.

Yeah, I know I'm being a t-shirt snob.

• Just Hoodied Up Chop! Grassy-**** Amigo!

Make sure to use the link .... trying to navigate that place is odd! And I couldn’t find shipping options so I have to wait until game 3!

Those poor people in my sports bar will have to see me topless for next two weeks

This post was edited by SirDiggs 1 year ago

• Thanks to everyone involved in this. I ordered two of the tees (one white, one steel with the PBR design) I will be representing in Cbus.

• ChefBuddyboyardee said... Great job guys! Chopper and others...Any chance there can be a tri-blend option? If not, I'll just go ahead and order a premium tee. Yeah, I know I&#...

Yes, I can add a tri-blend. I didn't add them because the cost was a little high, but if there's a request, I'll do it.

• joeturkeyj said... Chopp...any chance you could dial up some hoodies with the sweet cleaned up elf you did a few years back? Not sure if it's trademarked or anything. That wou...

I'll work on that. Keep you posted.

• What about tall sizes? Asking for a friend....

• Chopper9 said... Yes, I can add a tri-blend. I didn't add them because the cost was a little high, but if there's a request, I'll do it.

Cool. I was looking for the barking one, FWIW. So..here's my formal request for a triblend version of this one:

https://teespring.com/get-your-bark-on?tsmac=store&tsmic=obr-store&pid=46&cid=2739&sid=front

I don't mind the markup for that. People at the gym will think I'm a bit too obsessed with the Browns, but I'm ok with that fact.

This post was edited by ChefBuddyboyardee 1 year ago

• DawgEDue said... What about tall sizes? Asking for a friend....

Get the 5X. And start eating.

• Those “Go Helmets” shirts are effin’ great.

• ChefBuddyboyardee said... Great job guys! Chopper and others...Any chance there can be a tri-blend option? If not, I'll just go ahead and order a premium tee. Yeah, I know I&#...

• user generated

• user generated

• Chopper9 said... Get the 5X. And start eating.

images (3).jpeg