The OBR Store

The OBR Store

Arrow16
  • Zipper hoodie with small design on the right front with large design on the back?

Also long sleeve Cleveland Rocks T.
    Bikers gotta breath, zipper hoodie. Will send photo of light grey coffee mug beer shirt when it arrives.

This post was edited by DaBrownsRule 1 year ago

• DaBrownsRule said... Zipper hoodie with small design on the right front with large design on the back?Also long sleeve Cleveland Rocks T.Bikers gotta breath, zipper hoodie. Will se...

Got a few requests for zip up hoodies... unfortunately, the company we're using does not currently offer them. Sorry.

As a fellow biker, I too am bummed. If you want to get your own OBR garment printed somewhere that DOES have a hoodie, PM me. I'll figure out a way to get you the artwork.

• Chopper9 said... (original post) Got a few requests for zip up hoodies... unfortunately, the company we're using does not currently offer them. Sorry. As a fellow biker, I too am ...

Thanks Chop, appreciate the effort. You're doing a bang up job!
  • user generatedIf agreed.

Permission to use my Elf.

Modify as needed.

• I'm suddenly in the mood for Rice Krispies.

• Guess I'll post this here cause I don't see it anywhere

How do I change to boards back? They switched on me again yesterday and I hate them

• mooseahoy said... (original post) Guess I'll post this here cause I don't see it anywhereHow do I change to boards back? They switched on me again yesterday and I hate t...

user generated

• mooseahoy said... (original post) Guess I'll post this here cause I don't see it anywhereHow do I change to boards back? They switched on me again yesterday and I hate t...

The "Legacy mode" is no more. Maintaining two entirely sets of code makes it nearly impossible to introduce new features which are on the way.

That being said, I cannot imagine going back to the old boards. I think once you get used to these new ones and get a feel for how they display what threads you've been active in, and the new posts in threads you've seen, you will really prefer them.

Barry

• IMG_20191018_180313.jpg

• Hey, Chopper. Did you see I sent you a couple different links for the designs I had?

• Some additional items for the store:

*OBR Parking VIP pass for the Cheesecake Factory parking lot.

*OBR lollipop guild candy signed by Tony Grossi.

*OBR burner phone for texting Mary Kay.

Anyone else have any new ideas?

• OBR “Alignment” design (like an auto repair shop)

• bluedevilbrowns said... (original post)*OBR Parking VIP pass for the Cheesecake Factory parking lot.

Cheesecake Factory of Sadness

• Chopper9 said... (original post)Cheesecake Factory of Sadness

Hey Chopper,

Did you see my message with a link to the files for my designs?

• broganreynik said... (original post)Hey Chopper,Did you see my message with a link to the files for my designs?

Your design for crotchless panties was unanimously rejected

• You're still selling a design with Dorsey's face in the middle of it?

• Pooped on by OBJ
    "I'm the *****!"

• JK I ordered a shirt for me and one for my grandson

• We are planning to start up a line of merch with the OBR logos and graphics, film breakdown, etc. Just have to figure out the details.