TNF: RATS vs JETS

TNF: RATS vs JETS

• We are Jet fans tonight. Need to make them play their starters in the match up with the Stoolers.

Go get em GGG

• Discussion
  • I think I’ve seen enough already. I’ll check the score in the AM. Can’t watch them.

• Lamar just got popped good

• Fellas- I’m worried that Lamar Jackson doesn’t suck. He looks ok to me.

• He could have been popped real good, but he didn’t. All it’ll take is one real nice pop and his **** is out and it all changes.

Pansys

• Thank god jackson can’t throw. He’d be dangerous if he could.

• I think I would just send a free rusher at Lamar every play. force others to beat you. RPO, just tackle Lamar every time and make him give up the ball.

• jets getting great returns..

• Rats get a fantasy Unnecessary roughness, "You have to use you arms when coming back towards your own end zone" Well since that's exactly what the Tackle did It shouldn't have been a penalty

• They'll play their starters as long as we beat them anyway.

• I feel like I’m seeing Peak Darnold on this drive. 2018 QB Class looking good.

Except Rosen.

• howldawg said... (original post) Rats get a fantasy Unnecessary roughness, "You have to use you arms when coming back towards your own end zone" Well since that's e...

Blindside Block rules will hopefully be tweaked in the off-season.

Woof. That drop by Crowder was awful.

• howldawg said... (original post) Rats get a fantasy Unnecessary roughness, "You have to use you arms when coming back towards your own end zone" Well since that's e...

They should stop calling this a blindside block, especially since they are now calling this even when the guy sees it coming right in front of them

• The Jets don’t look bad, but they can’t stop the Rats, so it doesn’t matter.

• Then Crowder makes the far harder version of the same catch, LoL

• Jets trying to make it a game

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) Blindside Block rules will hopefully be tweaked in the off-season.Woof. That drop by Crowder was awful.

Problem is as with every game this year these clowns don't know the rules

the only way to avoid it is with an arms/push block instead of "hitting" the defender, The Jets tackle did a prototype block

• Junkin said... (original post) Thank god jackson can’t throw. He’d be dangerous if he could.

This joke will be repeated at least 3 more times in this thread.

• Lots of running backs can make the occasional throw

• Ament said... (original post) This joke will be repeated at least 3 more times in this thread.

Lamar has a live arm. But can he run?

(See what I did there?)

• It;s so important to play ball control offense against the Rats. Keep Lamar on the bench as long as possible on every drive. and try and get a big lead so they have to throw more.

• GGG's D is getting shredded

• Browns34 said... (original post) GGG's D is getting shredded

I was wondering how a LB ended up isolated on a WR like 4 yards downfield. I don’t even blame him for interfering.

• Rats so busy celebrating they didn't know they hadn't scored

• howldawg said... (original post) Rats so busy celebrating they didn't know they hadn't scored

In their defense, it was a pretty late flag.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) In their defense, it was a pretty late flag.

Go root for Buffalo