TNF: RATS vs JETS

TNF: RATS vs JETS

• I still want to see a team really set the edges on the line and clog the F out of the middle beyond the line. Make him throw to the sidelines predominantly.

• OldDirtyBob said... (original post) I still want to see a team really set the edges on the line and clog the F out of the middle beyond the line. Make him throw to the sidelines p...

Ypu did. We did it to them week 2.

I don't think Baltimore has really been behind since. When they have to throw, can they? I have a feeling another LA Chargers game plan is out there waiting for them in the playoffs.

• Browns34 said... (original post) I think I would just send a free rusher at Lamar every play. force others to beat you. RPO, just tackle Lamar every time and make him give up the ...

Treat Lamar like he has the ball every play.

• Ament said... (original post) As of today, the Ravens are the odds on SB favorite at +235. Next is SF at +450.

No no, teams will “figure him out”.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) Blindside Block rules will hopefully be tweaked in the off-season.Woof. That drop by Crowder was awful.

Doesn’t a blindside block depend a lot on where the defender is LOOKING, at that precise moment? I mean, you have little control over where a guy is LOOKING, at time t, and by extension, where his BLINDSIDE is.

• DurlingHeath said... (original post) Doesn’t a blindside block depend a lot on where the defender is LOOKING, at that precise moment? I mean, you have little control over where a ...

You are correct.