Watercooler official BROWNS@ZONA Pre-game & Game Thread

Watercooler official BROWNS@ZONA Pre-game & Game Thread

• Sunday Dec 15, 4pmET @ State Farm Stadium Glendale AZ. CBS TV in Ohio & Arizona only. ONLINE STREAMING available on FUBOTV (Try for free option).

user generatedBrowns and Cardinals (Chicago/St Louis/Phoenix/Arizona) franchise history. Browns lead series since 1950: 33-14-3
    https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/12/a081801c687267/browns-and-cardinals-franchise-history-with-greatest-players-top-coaches-more-by-the-numbers.html

user generatedBROWNS ROSTER (6-7) https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/cle

BROWNS INJURY REPORT https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/injuries/_/name/cle

ZONA ROSTER (3-9-1) https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/ari

ZONA INJURY REPORT https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/injuries/_/name/ari

user generated

• Discussion
  • Let's go get this one and keep it interesting. Offense needs to put up numbers today.

• Browns34 said... (original post) Let's go get this one and keep it interesting. Offense needs to put up numbers today.

I want to see efficient Offense. What is there, we take all of it. That's OBJ/Landry 50/50. That's Njoku seam. That's Hunt/Chubb out of the Backfield. And, of course, that's Chubb and Hunt doing Ground Damage.

I want to see that, because despite likely being able to 'Only Run and Win' against the Cardinals, we're going to need the full and efficient Offense to finish this Season off 3-0. So I want that confidence NOW, I want to see it with my eyes, looking like the Vs. Ravens Game 1.

I also want to see a Defense that leads me to believe that they can, once again, force Lamar Jackson into Turn Overs and not lose to the bleeding of Rushing Yards that the Ravens are capable of doing. Now I'm not a Lamar Hater, and I'll openly admit he can beat you with his Arm if you key his Run. But what I will say is, against the Cleveland Browns, his INTs cost him the game against us. Our Defense needs to not let him run free, and force those Turn Overs. Well, we're facing a Heisman Winning QB that can move THIS Week... and while he's no Lamar Jackson that's pretty damn good practice.

• Brrexkl said... (original post) I want to see efficient Offense. What is there, we take all of it. That's OBJ/Landry 50/50. That's Njoku seam. That's Hunt/Chubb out ...

Our defense has me a bit concerned. Mixon beat us up good and Murray can do damage with his legs. That's why we need the offense to put up big numbers and give our defense some cushion.

• In ....

just want to see our QB outplay their QB!

Go Browns

• Njoku inactive.

• I have no words

• Apparently dropped a bunch of passes in practice. Healthy scratch. Might be busting...

• define "apparently" please

• adverb
    as far as one knows or can see

• Dieken said Njoku has been running routes wrong.

• Animaleyz said... (original post) Dieken said Njoku has been running routes wrong.

A coach should tell him to run them right.

• JoeClevelandFann said... (original post) A coach should tell him to run them right.

You can lead a horse to water...

Im not sure that's what happened, I think it's likely they have this thing called a playbook that players should have studied by week 15.

This post was edited by Animaleyz 1 month ago

• Animaleyz said... (original post) You can lead a horse to water...Im not sure that's what happened, I think it's likely they have this thing called a playbook that playe...

Playbook? Study? We have talent. Don’t bother me with your trivialities.

• There’s a LOT of Brown and Orange at State Farm Stadium today!!!

• GeeFan said... (original post) There’s a LOT of Brown and Orange at State Farm Stadium today!!!

Nothing screams football like a dry desert heat.

• I’m at the game. Maybe 50 percent Browns fans!

• westsidewahoo said... (original post) define "apparently" please

I think Steve Doershuck reported it.

• Last stance today

• I just want to see a win. Not going to read to much into it. Players and coaches need it to build on.

• Coach's decision. Seems to be a lot of those lately.

• Animaleyz said... (original post) You can lead a horse to water...Im not sure that's what happened, I think it's likely they have this thing called a playbook that playe...

user generatedNjoku’s been running the “scattered, smothered, and covered” route when he should have lined up in the Texas Toast formation.

• Njoku was HORRID in his blocking assignments last week. It is likely that today’s running game plan requires the TEs to execute key blocks. Njoku cannot do that right now.

• Is bakers mirror visor legal?

• bluedevilbrowns said... (original post) Njoku’s been running the “scattered, smothered, and covered” route when he should have lined up in the Texas Toast formation.

Mmmmm waffle House hash browns
  • holding saves us from awful kick coverage