Why is Higgins not playing?

Why is Higgins not playing?

• What is Freddie thinking in not playing Rashard Higgins?! I honestly think, at this point he has to be doing it out of spite, or just to prove a point. It’s pretty clear he’s willing to put this grudge at a higher priority level then winning. If that’s the case, he’s shouldn’t be Th e coach of the Cleveland Browns.

• Discussion
  • I think there’s more than meets the eye here.

And no, I don’t know the exact reasons Avery and Higgins saw their snap reductions.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 1 month ago

• Dorsey and Freddie are making roster decisions and game day decisions that boggle the mind .

This just screams of dysfunction. Dorsey is the boss of this organization or football operations .

Dorsey should be setting up the expectations of “play like a brown”.

Dorsey appears to be an older version of Phil savage

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) I think there’s more than meets the eye here.

user generated

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com-caea8835aa080a59c015fd19a5aafa7c.gif

• weird finger GIF by Jason Clarke

• You win the internet

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) I think there’s more than meets the eye here.And no, I don’t know the exact reasons Avery and Higgins saw their snap reductions.

Agreed. And Avery’s 20 defensive snaps with the Eagles might say even more.

• butchfan said... (original post) Dorsey and Freddie are making roster decisions and game day decisions that boggle the mind . This just screams of dysfunction. Dorsey is the boss ...

And your posts still appear to be crap.
  • I’m hearing the guys in charge are mental midgets.

Someone says 1 little thing they don’t like, they are gone.

Not good.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) I think there’s more than meets the eye here.And no, I don’t know the exact reasons Avery and Higgins saw their snap reductions.

The 2019 Browns would make for a hell of a 30for30 someday! I would love to know the behind the scenes of this circus. Higgins, Avery, Randall, the 1 game benching of GRob. And those are just the minor storylines. You still have the Helmet incident/The Slur, OBJ injury/telling other QBs to come get him, Baker fueding with every media member national & local, the Tee Shirt, the 10 play goal line stand, the 4th&draw. SO MUCH GOLDEN CONTENT. And then Nick Chubb just saying nothing and running thru defenses.

This post was edited by OpiesGo 1 month ago

• They have decided they’re not signing Higgins so they're not going to play him. It could be the “are you really hurt” discussion that supposedly went on, it could be that we have too much $ already tied up in WR.

Remember grade school — mine was Catholic — where the teacher or nun decided that someone would be made an example of? This could be a factor also.

Either way, it’s bad. Higgins is a possession WR that had great chemistry with Baker. I’m beginning to lose even more respect for the people running this organization as the season goes on.

This post was edited by JerrySherk 1 month ago

• I have to think that the slow start altered the narrative. I’m trying to see through the smoke and mirrors . No excuses for that performance and losses . But I’m willing to see what we have next season with continuity right now . That being said , I’m not convinced with Freddie . Tough job no matter what it pays . Guess we will see . Next season is the tell all IMO .

• Waffle House or IHOP. Oops, I forgot Denny's.

This post was edited by Republicdawg 1 month ago

• Wasn't it reported that Higgins refused to go into the San Fran game?

• bringbackjohnny said... (original post) I’m hearing the guys in charge are mental midgets.Someone says 1 little thing they don’t like, they are gone.Not good.

You’re not hearing anything.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) You’re not hearing anything.

He has taken too many steel chairs to the head.

• DarNoor said... (original post) He has taken too many steel chairs to the head.

OK, bbj MIGHT be hearing tinnitus or the wind whistling between his ears.

• OpiesGo said... (original post) The 2019 Browns would make for a hell of a 30for30 someday! I would love to know the behind the scenes of this circus. Higgins, Avery, Randall, the ...

The 2019 Browns!?? You could almost do 20 seasons of that show with the Browns. They are a living breathing, never ending soap opera

This post was edited by Shrooney 1 month ago

• butchfan said... (original post) Dorsey and Freddie are making roster decisions and game day decisions that boggle the mind . This just screams of dysfunction. Dorsey is the boss ...

if Freddie and Dorsey are on the same page.....then what?

Fans don't know as much.

• bringbackjohnny said... (original post) I’m hearing the guys in charge are mental midgets.Someone says 1 little thing they don’t like, they are gone.Not good.

You’re “hearing that”, huh?

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post) You’re “hearing that”, huh?

He hears a lot of voices

• The Higgins situaion is all the more baffling because they appeared to give Callaway every possible chance to shine as soon as he came off of his suspension, only to fail miserably when he was obviously not up to game speed, then fall off a cliff due to further discliplinary reasons. The Browns put all of their eggs into the wrong basket, and they haven't gotten them into a better basket yet. It is so illogical, even ridiculous, that I can't begin to pinpoint a reason for it.

• oblong said... (original post) The Higgins situaion is all the more baffling because they appeared to give Callaway every possible chance to shine as soon as he came off of his su...

Callaway is fast

Callaway was drafted by Dorsey

Higgins, drafted by someone else, has a contract that is up. They decided a couple months ago that they’re not signing him.

This post was edited by JerrySherk 1 month ago

• Higgins caught the game winner against the Bills in perhaps his only target of the game. If the reason he's not playing is because they don't plan to sign him, it means they gave up on the season after like game 6, or whenever it was that Higgins came back from injury.

• JerrySherk said... (original post) Callaway is fastCallaway was drafted by DorseyHiggins, drafted by someone else, has a contract that is up. They decided a couple months ago that ...

I remember Monken loving him some Callaway before the season started.

I'm sure Higgins did something to make things worse but I'm also pretty sure they was in the process of burying him before the season started.