Craig Wolfley wonders: What's not to like about Chris Wormley?

Craig Wolfley wonders: What's not to like about Chris Wormley?

• Discussion
  • Wolf,
    Can we assume that he just doesn't quite fit the Ravens style of DL play anymore?

• I get it. Right away my memory banks were humming with recall. I remember last year when Pierce and/or Williams was out, thinking we can really run on these guys. Wormley was a guy I didn't know but realized quickly they just lose one stud and plug in another. This was simply a gaffe on their part and really gave us a ready to go cheap replacement for Hargrave's role and then some. What a coup

This post was edited by Aeryck 7 months ago

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join
  • Jim,
    How did it go with your mom and her pneumonia?

Join

Join
  • Pneumonia is scary enough, without all the uncertainty. It's great news that she's recovering well, Jim.