Duck Mania hits Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Duck Mania hits Pittsburgh

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • This was certainly a very entertaining piece. It’s very easy to root for this team regardless of record.

Did you ask Pouncey about his brother? What happened to him?

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • For a 4th stringer, I love the Duck, but he's a lucky duck that horrible interception got called back due to a penalty. I sure hope Mason plays on Sunday night.

• I liked Duck. He can sling it, but I also appreciate Mason's very professional approach. He was coming around when he was knocked out. I think he would have a better chance of winning at San Diego. Maybe he will be available even if Duck starts. Not saying Duck won't be better long term with more experience. We just don't know that right now.

Join

Join

Join