Just my opinion ...

Just my opinion ...

• Discussion
  • Great article as always. I just loved the I believe in curses and to have it confirmed in a personality test is fascinating. The Latrobe thing is a bummer but I am confident you will make the Morning After even better. I like "Maybe" and I like it more when it is coming from Clark.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • I’m not surprised you lost Twitter followers, Jim. I discovered you on Twitter and subscribed here because of your amazing writing. I gave up all social media last year (and I was a huge Twitter user from the start) because it became so overwhelmingly toxic.

I took one of those remarkable new subscriber deals where you basically give away a year’s subscription and have gladly been paying retail to renew ever since. If you start seeing the loss of some revenue due to the outrage of a small group of hyper vocal extremist faciosaurs, let us know. I’ll pay double or figure out a way to add a subscription.

The work you do is too good to lose.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • The Ravens are a good team, but Lamarr isn't going to have the same type of year I don't think. At some point the running all over the place will backfire or be better contained.

When he is forced to beat you with his arm (Titans game) he folds. The key to beating the Ravens is getting up early (tough to do) and make Jackson tbrow.

Join

Join
  • Great article Jim. Will always read your stuff no matter where you are, where you write from, or your political beliefs. Because your writing and coverage comes from the right place. Your heart! Thank you

Join

Join
  • the best read of the past few weeks. thank you for that.