Just my opinion ...

Just my opinion ...

• Jim,

I love the Maureen McGovern song reference!

Should we refer to the nickel as 4-2-5? I feel the defense should be numbered by the type of personnel. When the NT comes off for a slot corner, I'd say 2-4-5. Alignment is a secondary consideration, as they move around anyway. CB can start the play on the LOS, but we don't list them as DL. OLB also can drop into coverage.

• More than I'd want Watt to join the team, I wanted the Steelers to trade up for Mike Pouncey! We needed a guard at the time and the chemistry between twins is well documented. He would have been a better value to Pittsburgh than Miami.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 60% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 60% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • Now might be a good time for a Father’s Day or birthday gift subscription for Fathers, brothers, buddies or clients especially if you might not be able to be near them this football season with the social distancing.

• I really like the photo of St. Vincent’s at sunset. It signifies training camp (like a theme logo) even if we aren’t physically there.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join