Q&A: Matt Canada

Q&A: Matt Canada

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • I realize that Matt is not the offensive coordinator or head coach and so we really need to temper our expectations and realize he is just giving some input to the offense. However, after reading this transcript, I am optimistic that he can add some wrinkles and improvements to the offense. Hopefully, the coaching staff will listen with an open mind.

I especially loved the part where he said, "when you're not installing an offense and getting guys ready and game-planning every week, the ability to sit back and say, “Hey that's a really good idea." "That's a better way to do that.” I thought it was a great year of growth for me as a coach."

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • What do you mean when you say that Ben tips shotgun plays? When he lines up in shotgun, the other team knows he's in shotgun obviously, but they have no idea whether it's a pass or run. Bell got a ton of carries from the shotgun.

Join

Join

Join
  • I see what you mean. He should clean that up!

Join