Takeaways from Tomlin

Takeaways from Tomlin

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • Great write up but I gotta agree to disagree regarding the run/pass ratio. You can never go wrong keeping a D honest. I thought Conner had some good runs too. What I took away from this game was that the Steelers have 1-2 years to build a great run game. The guy who replaces Ben, whether it be Mason, Duck or some other FA, should have a great run game to lean on when necessary. Man, we miss Rosie too. That guy just electrifies the run game.

Join