Tomlin's 'two dogs/one bone' competition moves to right tackle

Tomlin's 'two dogs/one bone' competition moves to right tackle

• Discussion
  • I love the two and i believe Zach will be our RT and chucks down the road could be our LT. BUT HERE THE ISSUE the Steelers need to find better OL Coaches than Klemm and SS

• Very hard for me to already project chucks at LT when he's in a dog fight for the right side. If he owned the right side already then I'd say he may be able to slide over... but imo we need a high pick on an OT because of this uncertainty!!

• It’s a shame that Wisniewski and the rookie can’t compete at LG, their natural position - because they can’t get any snaps. That way, Feiler could have stayed at RT, where he played really well last year. Okrafor and Banner played RT, but not full time. I’d like to see how they hold up if placed there at the beginning of the season. They could always move Feiler back there.
    Wisniewski played LG in the Super Bowl with KC. This rookie seems like a real talent for the long term.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Wish we had two better dogs.

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join