Yup, it's Duck season
Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Yup, it's Duck season

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Thanks Jim, good stuff as always. Sounds like 1-4 has you less optimistic like the rest of us, but not giving up just yet. This weekend certainly is make or break for the season, there is no coming back from 1-5. And with a 3rd string undrafted QB it is hard to be too confident in their chances on Sunday, so by default, their season.

But for some reason I believe they are going to find a way to win this game, they generally respond when they have their back up against the wall and this time they are really in a tough spot. If they can somehow find a way to win, get a bye, beat the Dolphins, they will get back in this thing.

I guess we will find out Sunday!

Join

Join

Join
  • Yeah baby!!!! I love it! GO STEELERS!!!!

• We did, until we saw the Duck and it was obvious we had at least 1 too many. I wanted to get rid of #1.

• Maybe your best lead in ever! Absolutely loved it!

And what's the likelihood I'd get anything original like that from a sportswriter anywhere else?

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join